Sunday, September 28, 2008

Carne Station (Parramatta)

Something I've never really understood about KBBQ is the fact you have to pay to cook your own fucken food.

Sure, you get a platter of raw shit to throw onto the hotplate but by the end of the night you smell like shit and you're dirtier than u were when you walked in.

The only pro I can think of is that most of em are all-you-can-eat.
With that opinion out in the open, dont ever expect a great KBBQ recommendation from me.

Anyways, about Carne station.
Its ok.

Although there was one "wtf" moment when the food dripped oil into the flames and caused a huge inferno. The dumb waitress though it'd be a great idea to pour water, from a green plastic watering can, from a height of 1m or more onto a fire that was right in front of me and the other people around me.

If memory serves me correctly, pouring WATER into an OIL BASED FIRE will cause the hot burning oil to spit splash around.

No comments:

Post a Comment